Welcome to my information page! Here you will find the answers to some of my commonly asked questions. If you have any other queries or would just like to chat – pop me a message! I have a brochure that contains lots of this info and more, just click the button at the bottom to request one.
INFO + FAQ
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE?
My images have a light, relaxed and romantic feel to them. I absolutely love natural photographs. My aim is to record your day as candidly as possible, working behind the scenes to creatively document your wedding.
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
100% yes. I have public liability insurance as well as indemnity insurance. Oh .. and my gear is insured too!
I also have a GDPR policy which can be viewed further down on this page.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU USE?
I use professional digital cameras and lenses including a Canon R6 and Canon 5D iv. My lenses are all prime L series (top of the range) and are mostly fixed focal lengths with one zoom in my case. I always carry a spare backup camera as well as extra memory cards, flashes, batteries, etc. My gear is regularly maintained and updated to ensure you receive high quality photographs.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE?
I try and keep things simple with one main package, with a few optional extras –
• An initial meeting or chat about your wedding. If we can’t meet in person, Skype also works well!
• Support and advice in the run up to your wedding
• Full day of photography coverage – bridal prep to first dance
• A USB containing all of your high resolution images, from which you can print and share
• A password protected online gallery for family and friends to view your images, download copies + order prints if they wish
• Minimum of 400+ edited high resolution images delivered
Options for second shooter and albums available. More information on these is in the brochure!
For Mon-Wed and overseas weddings please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
DO YOU OFFER ALBUMS?
Of course! I really recommend that everyone create an album, as it's so easy to just leave the images in digital form on your USB. I use a beautiful fine art album company called Folio and for a 10x10" hand bound album the price starts from £350 depending on the number of pages and your personalisations.
DO YOU WORK WITH A SECOND SHOOTER?
My standard package is for just me :) If you would like a second photographer to be there at the Groom/Partner prep in the morning, and to give you a second set of eyes on the day I can book another wonderful photographer to work with me (I have a little group of fab colleagues that I often work with).
FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY
I love to recommend other wedding suppliers that are incredible at their skill, and these will be people who I have personally worked with so I can vouch for their professionalism!
– Rix Weddings – https://rixweddings.co.uk/
– Jake Burgess Films – http://www.jakeburgessfilms.co.uk/
– Emmanuel Films – https://weddingsvideographer.co.uk/
– Roofilms – https://roo-films.com/
– Natasha Musk –https://www.muskphotographyandfilms.co.uk/
Hair + Make Up
– Gabby GoKool – https://www.makeup-bygabby.com/